Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nefertiti

Nefertiti

Nefertiti (2009)

[Click on the image above to see the view with binoculars.]


Image initially made with QuaSZ. Post-processed until it changed from polytheistic to henotheistic.

I usually listen to music while I work on art. Here's a shuffle of what's been playing in "the studio" lately:

1. "Mannequin" (Live) by Firehose
2. "Anti-Orgasm" by Sonic Youth
3. "Man with Golden Helmet" by Radio Birdman
4. "Don't Let Me Down" (from Let It Be -- Naked) by The Beatles
5. "Lo Batt" (Peel Session) by Man or Astroman
6. "Words" (long version from Archives Box Set) by Neil Young
7. "Tension Makes a Tangle" (from Secrets of the I Ching) by 10,000 Maniacs
8. "Said the People" by Dinosaur Jr.
9. "My City Was Gone" (Live at the Fillmore) by The Pretenders
10. "Nancy Reagan's Head" by Mission of Burma

~/~

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

said...

Nefertiti, if me vid - perhaps in your verbal home
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7iQRFP_e90