Sunday, February 11, 2007

Tarzan's Condo

Tarzan's Condo

Tarzan's Condo (2001)

Speaking of a broken fountain
renew your beach treehouse with trophy wives
and three more witches for Arsenio.
I gave him a cage and a mystery
to hook up. Swim to the halfway

point of advertised rhetoric. I knew you read
my white savior penthouse wrong. Grip
a crash pad sequel like savage fury
and retire your chic chimp sidekick befitting
a sports bar vacation. Hey Hey

We're the Cheetahs. Just yesterday
I had to stop Johnny Weissmuller from
forsaking a swing at my dad. So who
greased the vine? Maybe the same chump
now getting the shaft in the Tiki Room?

~/~

A found poem macheted out of the darkest jungles of phrase strings swung around a Google search of "tarzan's condo."

~/~

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: