Monday, September 08, 2008

Seed Toss

Seed Toss

Seed Toss (2008)

[Click on the image above to see the view with binoculars.]


When will you
correct your special
spin
? Visit me? Customize?
You better start
laughing at my jokes
and memorize my utility.

Ring my tone. Stake my
spokes. You better have a girl
on bass and be
more ambitious than slack
otherwise lovey dovey issues
will compile a mismatch.

I am between
thrown roses and printer
friendly. A bit
of oil provokes spice
erosion but more
variety. You better

download something
that looks like me.

~/~

I seem to be stuck in green lately.

Image initially made with Fractal Zplot. Post-processed until my mood ring turned brown and the picture was already drawn. Text is a "Google poem" collaged from search strings of seed toss.

Some of you will recognize the title as a song by Superchunk. Maybe you'd like to listen to them play it live while you look at the image.


Tag: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Monda said...

"I am between / thrown roses and printer / friendly..."

I wish I'd written that. LOVE the green phase.

Kim said...

wonderful image ...
so tropical and lush!!!
your blog is now listed in the Top Artists Directory..
please consider sending me an image and short bio when you have time :)
cheers Kim