Friday, October 31, 2008

Juggling Accident

Juggling Accident

Juggling Accident (2008)

[Click on the image above to see the view with binoculars.]


With barbecues abounding
I bookmarked my personal life. Was it
that chainsaw idea? Shock Video
does not recommend bowling balls. I made
one pigeon into ceramic icons. A ring
right in my face was so undignified
I got grilled by cops with cleavers who said
knot theory threw my game
off and back out before I lost my voice.

~/~

Image initially made with QuaSZ. Post-processed until I went too far and used a hammer. Text is a "Google poem" collaged together from search strings of juggling accident.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Dr. Mike said...

Cancelled

I have no voice. I am not permitted
To sing, because apparently I'm not

Hip enough to be among the outsiders
Shredded in the rain, the last inning

So insignificant as to have no name
On the icing, candles blown out:

My gift to you, breath now fractal
Smoke zigzagging toward the ozone.

[Disposable Poem October 31, 2008]
Dr. Mike