Monday, October 02, 2006

Big Beet

Big Beet

Big Beet (2000)

Eat your E. coli laced veggies...

~/~

I know I haven't been blogging much. I've been both too busy and too depressed. Work has been kicking my butt...and I've been trying squeeze out time for some writing and for making new images. And the recent Congressional vote to give The Decider the green light to torture and deny habeas corpus to anyone he decides to declare an "enemy combatant" has put me in a blue funk. I will actively work against my DINO senator, Mark Pryor, who voted for this bring-on-the-fascism legislation. No quarter and no excuses on this vote. Like Morpheus in The Matrix Reloaded, I had a dream (of America), but now my dream is gone.

But the blues will pass once my workload eases, and the resolve for the good fight will reboot. In the meantime, I'll at least try to put up some images for you to enjoy.

No comments: